I'm so excited about my newest jewelry creation. I found this beautiful shell and some angelite beads to compliment it at a bead show I went to last month. I had a glimmering of an idea about how to use them but nothing solid until a couple of days ago when I found some very pale blue bicones that contributed to the waterfall idea I had germinating.
I went home and started by positioning the shell between two sections of wire wrap and the rest of the design suggested itself as I went along. It took a really long time to do the wire wrapping because I'd never tried suspending a focal between two otherwise separate sections or ending the wires by completely wrapping them before, and there was a lot of wrapping, taking apart and rewrapping going on. ;-D
Anyway, here's the finished product and I hope you like it as much as I do. (There's a "LIKE" button down at the very bottom of the page if you want to like it on Facebook.)